Waterproof iPhone case or Waterproof point & shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInformer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I am gonna be going on vacation here soon. I want to take some underwater pictures but can not make up my mind whether it is worth it to buy a waterproof phone case or just buy a waterproof camera.. Preferably one of the newer 2013 models.. Opinions?

I have been looking at this site for suggestions on the best waterproof camera.. So if you have any other suggestions I would like to hear em!

Hey all, I am gonna be going on vacation here soon. I want to take some underwater pictures but can not make up my mind whether it is worth it to buy a waterproof phone case or just buy a waterproof camera.. Preferably one of the newer 2013 models.. Opinions?

I have been looking at this site for suggestions on the best waterproof camera.. So if you have any other suggestions I would like to hear em!

I'm a bit interested of your plan. Generally this is one of the most variable things you could possibly make happy for your vacation.The best waterproof camera have a complete sealed protection, And I think This camera is suite for your vacation.

I had similar delemas. I ended up buying the older model gopro. I love the timelapse with it and underwater capability. Also plan go use the helmet attachment for zip lining and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back