Waterscape I'd Say.

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
waterscape-web.jpg

Don't usually take these sort of shots but I liked the colours in the water tonight.

D80 + Tamron 20-40mm F2.8 SP
20mm
ISO 100
F11
1/13th handheld.

Wow. Lovely. No surprise you felt you had to take this photo.
And the orange in the near part of the water, which obviously is a reflection of something on the shore, is intriguing. Makes me wonder what might have been right behind you? The fact that it is orange goes so well with the colours of the sunset!

So where are the piggy and the ducky?

Seriously, this is a beautiful image. The texture on the foreground water is what makes the photo, in my opinion.

Yeah LaFoto, Looks like it must be a reflection of some sort. I was on a promenade and there was nothing but a grey wall behind me so i suspect it was something below me.

The piggy and ducky have had too much fun for one night!

I had two versions, one with more sky, the other with more water.. the water worked better.

Continues to be intriguing, that thing about the orange colour there ... and hey, invisible: actually I was about to ask the same question but didn't know if we were supposed to carry the fun we were having in the Fight Club fight tonight (here it is night time) into the "serious" General Gallery? (Or Landscape and Cityscape, for that matter).

The orange reflection might even be a cloud, illuminated by the setting sun.

And regarding carrying the Fight Club fun over here, I don't see why not. In fact, this image would only be complete with a rubber ducky in the lower right corner. Or a piggy floating somewhere among the clouds. (Just a personal preference, though.)

In fact, this image would only be complete with a rubber ducky in the lower right corner. Or a piggy floating somewhere among the clouds. (Just a personal preference, though.)

Oh, I guess you are right!
Actually, the first I was thinking was: Why is Rubber Ducky not floating there somewhere? ;)

More than likely a cloud, yeah.

Ah if only piggy could swim they could have drifted off into the sunset with each other. Aww... shame!

a random rubber ducky woulda added so much to the shot but seriusly great shot

that is nice and artistic..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back