Watershot

Reaction score
Website
markderoophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi

I'am Mark
This wil be my first post on this forum.

A feature I love as a prop is water.

daniellewater.jpg

MX4Y8715_RJ_RS_water_D.jpg

Greets, Mark

great shots

Beautiful! I love both of them, but on the second I maybe would have spread out the water dripping on her, to fill the picture if that makes sense, and maybe not cut her feet off.
Other than those two the pictures are absolutly beautifu! Great Idea! :thumbup:

I think it needs the feet too. Also it would have been better if she was completely naked, the bracelet stands out too much for me, its the first thing I was drawn too. (unless of course your advertising the bracelet, then its fine)Excellent work still.

Had a look at your site too, some excellent work there....

The first shot is excellent. I could go either way on the feet in the second shot, but do agree that the water needs to fill the shot. Nice job!

I think it needs the feet too. Also it would have been better if she was completely naked, the bracelet stands out too much for me, its the first thing I was drawn too. (unless of course your advertising the bracelet, then its fine)Excellent work still.

Had a look at your site too, some excellent work there....

100% Agree on the bracelet if it's not a product shot for that, too distracting.

Great shots though Mark, both here and on your site!

Welcome!

What would happen if I did not crop the foot?
The image would be to wide. It would create lots of emty space.

Then maybe have a close crop? I just don't like how it's cut at her ankle. You can't do her knee on the other leg though.

Now that people pointed out the bracelet, I do find that stands out.

I really like that first shot as well. I don't know about the shadow on the right, though. Just my opinion, but I think more light on that side would create a stronger image. Still a great shot though.

fantastic shots,

i think the light and shadow of the first pic give it great effect.

the second pic is awesome, i really like it, but could go either way on the feet thing.
if you did decide to reshoot and keep the feet in you could cover the dead space by adding more water to cover the whole of her, and more light all around, not just in the center of her.

but the original is great. these are my fav kind of pics,
and your model is absolutly beautiful.

Most reactions

Back