thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
four from wayne's shoot:

ignore the chopped arms please, they really liked this one so i'm including it :)

Wayne024e-sm.jpg

Wayne038e-sm.jpg

Wayne055e-sm.jpg

Wayne067-sm.jpg

the last one is a tad unconventional/fun...he's in a fairly succesful local band, so i figured he would like that (he ended up liking it alot, as did his band, so that is good)

thanks for looking, as always!

waynes world! waynes world!

i like the last one.

and the second one is pretty feminine

I don't mind the somewhat feminine pose in the second one. In fact, I think that one is my favorite.
But, I just have to say, Damn, your photography is good! I love how you are always able to get such good light into your subject's eyes. Any tips on that?
-April

thanks everyone! yeah I originally thought that one shot was pretty feminine...but they ended up liking it alot (?...I can never know).

april,

thanks so much! he has really bright eyes, so that was actually fairly easy. the light was either shade (which isn't very directional so you can get light to fill in nicely or some kind of side-ish lighting...like in the b/w white. the light was a diffused side-lighting (sunset behind clouds) so the light was low enough to fill his eyes nicely.

april,

thanks so much! he has really bright eyes, so that was actually fairly easy. the light was either shade (which isn't very directional so you can get light to fill in nicely or some kind of side-ish lighting...like in the b/w white. the light was a diffused side-lighting (sunset behind clouds) so the light was low enough to fill his eyes nicely.[/quote]

Note to self: MAKE my clients meet when the lighting is nice, not when they want to. Wonder if I can pull that off...:lol:

What happens when your clients want to meet right in the middle of the day on a day when there are no clouds and the sun is SUPER bright? Do you just do everything in the shade? I've been making do with shade, but I'm thinking if I'm going to continue with it, I'm going to have to start using my flash as fill more often.

Most reactions

Back