We got snow! New to me photos

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Hooker771, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Hooker771

Hooker771 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I had a new challenge today as we got our biggest snow yesterday since 96' here in Chattanooga. CC apreciated but im not sure when the next time ill get to do shots like this.

THis little girl busted her mouth pretty bad on her dads head (figures for a Yanks fan)
    [​IMG]

This kid cleared the "slop" at the bottom of the hill.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I couldnt believe this one. Took it out the window Im guessing it to be over 6 foot tall.
    [​IMG]

An all too common scene in the south when it snows.
    [​IMG]

Last one. Everythings so random I didnt know what to show.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  2. Tulsa

Tulsa TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I think you had the same system come through that we had, we got about 7-8" with some ice underneath, I love snow, but have not been able to get out and shoot.

I really like number 3, thats a nice picture
    While 1 and 2 are nothing amazing, they are fun pictures and good job catching the frame in air, you can really see whats going to happen in the first one! I like them!

3. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Photos OK to edit
    A good job of showing us what snow in Tennessee is like! The Volvo in that massive ditch--good capture. I liked the tree in fog + footprints, plus the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle snowman--I think it's Donatello, but I don't know my Mutant Ninja Turtles....

When my son was 3 years old, he called those "Engine Turtles"...it was so cute we never corrected him!

4. Big

Big TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I love #3! nice job, looks like you had a fun day!

5. mom2eight

mom2eight TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Ive only had the pleasure of stepping foot in Tn (literally) on a trip to the N Georgia mountains. What a beautiful state. My kids would have a blast sledding. Thanks for sharing.

6. DubbinTy

DubbinTy TPF Noob!

Maybe its just me but i really like the last one with the leaf. As for snow looks like fun makes me remember days when i was little and built snow jumps :thumbup:

7. Hooker771

Hooker771 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Check out all the people on the horizon on #3. Thats on a very nice golf course on Signal Mountain. Id say the head greens keepers going to be none too pleased in the AM. Sorry for posting the leaf so large, Ive resized it. Derrel, my 2 year old daughter calls them engine turtles too. Too cute.