we had a kitten driveby delivery last week

omama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Actually 3 kittens, I found good homes for them and this one is with me until Wed. I know this is a poor excuse for a snapshot but I just wanted to share his snarky grin. He doesn't really smile in real life off course,it just came out that way .......Ugh, I suck at PS.
2626424131_a5b2c4e6fe.jpg

And just so you know, if you don't neuter your pets and then drop them off where ever, I would seriously like to come over and push you down the stairs. :madass:

haha nice! I have a cat that looks like that..he's fatter though.. like A LOT fatter, but yours is a kitten, mine is full-grown. that probably explains why :lol:

I'm trying to fatten him up, hard telling how long they were on their own. Last night I discovered that he loves mac and cheese and tonight he enjoyed mashed potatoes along with his chicken :wink:

So... let me get this right... were these kittens just dumped on your doorstep or something?!

Exactly; I got home form work, went to the mail box and they were under a pine tree at the end of the driveway, exhausted and starving.

such a sad situation.
I just found a kitten in the Walmart parking lot under a tree, it's my guess she was from someone who had them out there for sale and was the last one left so they just tossed her...
people are so.... grrrrrr..

anyways, cute kitty!!

well good luck with your kitten. i took a pic of my 3 to work and I was surprized at the response. I guess its better than going to the pound or cat rescue cause ther is no fee but I know they will all do the shots and neuter. I have a nice cat but everytime one of the kittens goes, I cry, even they've been with me only a week.

Sweet little kitten.

We live in the country & years ago there was a small landfill/dump in the 100 acres next door. People were always dumping off cats & dogs expecting, I guess, they could live off the dump. My wife once witnessed someone push a dog out the car window & speed off with the dog attempting to follow.

Unfortunately the dogs formed into packs & started taking down livestock & the farmers would shoot them. The dump got to be swarming with cats.

I'm trying to fatten him up, hard telling how long they were on their own. Last night I discovered that he loves mac and cheese and tonight he enjoyed mashed potatoes along with his chicken :wink:

HAHA, i'm not sure mac and cheese and mashed potatoes w/ chicken is good for cats though. You may want to get him/her some real cat food.

I remember the very first time I ever brought in a stray kitten (which may not always be a good idea), we went out to buy milk to feed it. Unfortunately, Albertson's didn't have any cheap small cartons of regular milk so we opted to get chocolate milk instead.

If you know anything about cats, all that was a big NO NO. milk = not what cats drink, chocolate = poison for cats.

So..just be careful. Anywho, have fun with it, they're fun when they're little. then they just sleep all day when they're old. :wink:

yep suprisingly cats are lactose intolerant! funny that as my Grandmas cat would only eat her food if it has cream on it, My parents cat would love milk too.

I dont feed my own cat milk-I offered it a sniff and he didnt want any-he only likes chicken flavour dry cat food, chicken flavour wet food or raw chicken LOL

I work at a cat shelter as a volunteer and the thing that annoys me is peole will phone and say, I have an 8 year old cat, im getting married and my fiance doesnt like cats so I need to get rid of my cat, I dont want to take it to the SPCA becasue I dont want it to be put to sleep. (we are a no kill non proffit) If people cared for there cat that much they would find a way to either rehome the cat with a relative or deal keep it.

Im not a crazy cat lady, but working at the shelter sure does open your eyes to the horrible people out there!

Our shelter has 60 is cats and atleast half are not rehomable and many are overlooked becasue they are over a year old...

its good to hear you took them in and found homes...not many people can do that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back