Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seemed like summer was neverending and now it's snowing today! Not that I'm complaining because I like the winter but my favorite season is fall/autumn and it was strangely absent this year :lol: When we got married on 10/1 it was 75 and sunny and the leaves hadn't changed. Now, it got cold so fast that the leaves all just kind of gave up and fell to the ground in protest.

We were watching the Wilma updates last night on the Weather Channel, and they said you New Englanders might get snow this week! :shock: So it has happened already, eh?

ugh - that's why I left Michigan - no one wants a snowy Halloween! :lol:

I imagine it will be gone the next warm spell, right? Soon?

Yeah, we got the same rain and clouds you got Chris. You just gotta love the weather eh.
Just hoping to get some snow this winter again. We had some last year, but the years before that..............nuttin.

New York is getting hammered with rain and winds, but snow seems so wrong this time of year. A little rain cleans the streets, so I don't mind. I love the sound while I'm sleeping. I have friends and family in Florida, the family is all good, but the friends didn't fair as well, some damage as there porch landed on there 2 cars in the driveway. Everyone was ok, but still must be hard to deal with. I hope everyone here was safe!

lots of strong winds today...gusts to 45-50. about an inch of rain since this a.m. temps are starting to drop into the 40's for the first time this season.

Hmmmm...here...there are a few clouds in the sky...cold enough ya gotta wear a coat, but not too terribly windy...I walked to work today. :)

HOLY SH*T !!! I just went out to feed the dogs and saw this:

lumi1.jpg

and this
lumi2.jpg

For crying out loud it was 17 degrees centigrade just a few days ago !!!

I STILL HAVE SUMMER TIRES AND LIVE IN A F*****G VALLEY!!! How da hell am I goin' to work tomorrow????????

Oh what can't be seen from the pics due to long exposure (more than 1") is that it's a freaking snowstorm going on. If it continues up to morning and keeps the temprature below 0 (as it is currently) then I'm really screwed :(

OMG :shock: I just went outside as I actually forgot to feed the dogs from the sight that opened to me (you can see a disappointed dog leaving on the second pic) and it's already 2cm!!! I'm really screwed :shock:

AlisonPower said:
Seemed like summer was neverending and now it's snowing today! Not that I'm complaining because I like the winter but my favorite season is fall/autumn and it was strangely absent this year :lol: When we got married on 10/1 it was 75 and sunny and the leaves hadn't changed. Now, it got cold so fast that the leaves all just kind of gave up and fell to the ground in protest.

See, if we didn't get to enjoy the leaves changing, neither do you!!!! :lol:

wow! awesome snow there, toruono!!

How's this for weird. I live in the tropics (north eastern Australia), it's summer at the moment, average max temperature is about 31 celcius at the moment with about 60-70% humidity.... but yesterday...... we had HAIL!!!

Seriously strange! :confused:

Most reactions

Back