we were just practicing ...

snehasmile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
we were learning to shoot portraits and were practicing on each other...

i could have asked her to remove her camera ... got it in colour and b&w

lemme know what you think.... i know there are many things to learn and i am eager to listen from you guys... thanks in advance :)

thanks for looking :) :p

Attachments

• mms_img1728393884.jpg
    mms_img1728393884.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 202
  • mms_img-962251383.jpg
    mms_img-962251383.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 153
Why did you choose this crop? It would look better if in portrait and if you backed of a bit and included her hands

It's a good picture to practice pp on it, google about white/black values, white/black point

She's pretty and it's nice you have someone to practice with

Others will say more

I prefer the BW here, as the color seems off a bit.

Also I agree with MM here, portrait would of been much better since the camera would of been in the shot.

I actually had cut her hand in the original picture itself so decided to go for the square crop....

i know she pretty and a nice poser too :)

planned a portrait shoot with one of my colleagues this coming weekend and i hope to get better portraits..
thanks for your support :)

I too prefer the B&W version, but something happened in the conversion which pushed the highlights in her blouse over the edge. As for the camera/hands, who's looking at those anyway? I might even crop some more on the bottom and also on the left.

the color photo is not processed at all, only been cropped & the bxw one also just converted to grayscale & cropped (all done in the phone) ... i am not sure how it turned out to be better than the color one :p ... still learning ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back