TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shocknawe.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
barn2.jpg

That is a great picture. I am wondering if this is a HDR? :thumbup:

Looks like a touch of HDR, but it's hard to tell which makes it awesome. Love this shot.

thanks for the comments, yeah there's an HDR "tweak" to this image. I'm flattered that others still think it looks realistic....I've always thought that was the idea but I as you I'm sure see A LOT of "over cooked" HDR out there; there's a fine line between good and garbage that gets crossed quite a bit.

Very nice....only nit is that there's some haloing going on around the tree line.

This was taken just down the road from where I live in Northern WI. Yes the sky is exceptionally blue, thats what I intended and yes with the sacrifice of the small halo around the tree. Adjusting it differently to get rid of the halo sacrificed another area so I opted to leave it. Now yeah I could've opened it in PS and rectified it there but just didn't at the time, halo's need lovin too!:lol:

This was taken just down the road from where I live in Northern WI. Yes the sky is exceptionally blue, thats what I intended and yes with the sacrifice of the small halo around the tree. Adjusting it differently to get rid of the halo sacrificed another area so I opted to leave it. Now yeah I could've opened it in PS and rectified it there but just didn't at the time, halo's need lovin too!:lol:
Yes yes, of course. It is a fine picture. Is it a barn?
AG

yep, not used anymore. The owner is actually a customer of mine (non photographic) the barn hasn't been used but for minimal storage in the last 20yrs

Most reactions

Back