Web hosting from £1.50pm, this isnt spam.. just offering a service for you to use.

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by ShaCow, Jan 7, 2006.

1. ShaCow

ShaCow TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Well as a follow up to my original post to offer both media hosting and web hosting now that I have them both up and running (finally :p) http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38751

First off, thanks for reading.

Im not sure if this is the right place to advertise this but its worth a try.
    As some of you may know, I have recenty started my own web hosting company, offering great priced hosting solutions.

I have hosting solutions from as cheap as £1.50pm (paypal payments), you can expect great service, loads of features, fantastic customer support, loads of freebies, high amounts of disk space and bandwidth!, 100% uptime, (check the online stats on the site), FREE SETUP, no overage charges. I own and manage my own Quad Opteron servers running with p4 Quad Xenon 2.8ghz processors with 2mb cache, also with 10gb ram per server... now for all of you computer boffins you will know that that they are some pretty hefty servers :)..
    anyway, just thought id pop a message by to see if anyone is interested?

the sites homapage is: www.thehosting.co.uk
    check out where our servers are located, with live web cams: www.thehosting.co.uk/center.php
    and not to forget the packages: www.thehosting.co.uk/packages.php

warmest regards, Shaun Cowley

2. ShaCow

ShaCow TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    thanks for moving who ever did.

regards, Shaun

3. ShaCow

ShaCow TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    bump

4. ShaCow

ShaCow TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    also looking for people to help with the advertising and web management of the site... you get payed on the basis of how ever many people register thanks to you.. like a good comission etc.