1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

web page

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by MARSHALL1225, Jun 21, 2008.

1. MARSHALL1225

MARSHALL1225 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Recently I got a domain name through YAHOO. The web page is very bland and there does not seem to be any tools to edit it and make it the way I would like.Does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks
    Marshall
    Nikon D300

2. christopher walrath

christopher walrath No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    You can get your own domain name for as little as about $10 USD a year and use software such as Microsoft Front Page to create your site. That's what I did through Comcast.net (my server). Check it out, it's in the sig. And I even did it with 2000 software. Don't need anything new for starters. Post a link so we can check out what you have so far, hard to suggest on something we can't see.