Web site start.

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Here is my trial run. Let me know what you think. I am thinking that I might want craig blank photography on 2 lines. Definetly switching out a couple of images for newer ones. Plus I have no idea of how these images are portrayed on other machines as far as colour and contrast go. Again. let me know. Also not sure if personal is the correct term for my non commercial work. Maybe portfolio?

http://www1.students.fccj.edu/moorjp3/Default.htm

This page looks good

what is your aim for the site, i.e. display your work, get business

I like the layout of the page, but possibly you could change the font of "Craig Blank Photography"? Times New Roman is a bit bland I think.

looks great very artistic but simple at the same time, the key to a good website, very well done

One thing I wanted to point out...when you're looking at the portfolio and you have to click on "next image"...that button never stays in the same place. So, I started feeling a little dizzy having to look down and "search" for the "next image" button every time I wanted to go to the next photo. It may sound a bit nitpicky I know! Just something I noticed. Kudos to getting to this point with your website, though. I decided to cancel mine and hire someone when I can afford it! LOL!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back