webpage building software?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm in the process of overhauling my website...which is why I haven't posted any photos in a LOOOONNG time- I link from it. My question is a general one for those of you who built or are building your own website. What software do you use or prefer? I use Dreamweaver MX 2004. It's real user friendly and has some cool extensions for galleries.

I've used Windows Frontpage before but found it a dummed down version of DMX (no pity for Mr. Gates- I'm a MAC HEAD!!!!)

I'm a Dreamweaver user myself. Started with FrontPage many years ago and quickly changed!

I use frontpage in a weird way. I get the layout somewhat assembled using the WSYWIG editor. Then finish up the CSS and javascript in html and remove all the frontpage garbage.

I've always used Dreamweaver. I use Dreamweaver MX right now. If I need to edit simple pages I just use notepad. Notice, simple. :mrgreen:

voodoocat said:
I use frontpage in a weird way. I get the layout somewhat assembled using the WSYWIG editor. Then finish up the CSS and javascript in html and remove all the frontpage garbage.

Thats exactly what I always used to do!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back