Website alterations help

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Back when Photo Lucidity was errected the developer team who are not photographers used what they knew. The submission form is literally a mirror of the submission form from the sites parent site directed at illustrators and illustrations not photographers and photographs and now I am looking to correct that.

I'm looking to revamp the submission form for a more photography oriented form with a few more specifics and I would like to know the thoughts of you guys on it as a group of photographers and to make sure I did not miss something obvious as well as possibly get further suggestions.

Below is the current submission form (Click on the image for full size)

And here is the concept for the amended form (Click on the image for full size)

Good, bad, indifferent?

Suggestions?

Could be useful could be just a pain for the photographer to fill it in I wouldn't make those fields required personally.

Could be useful could be just a pain for the photographer to fill it in I wouldn't make those fields required personally.

Only the ones with the red star are, and their dropdown menues so it's a little easier.

I did ask but never got a solid answer on an auto fill from EXIF similar to what DA does. That would be a lot easier for most but...

Most reactions

Back