Website alterations help

Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by Battou, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Back when Photo Lucidity was errected the developer team who are not photographers used what they knew. The submission form is literally a mirror of the submission form from the sites parent site directed at illustrators and illustrations not photographers and photographs and now I am looking to correct that.

I'm looking to revamp the submission form for a more photography oriented form with a few more specifics and I would like to know the thoughts of you guys on it as a group of photographers and to make sure I did not miss something obvious as well as possibly get further suggestions.

Below is the current submission form (Click on the image for full size)

[​IMG]

And here is the concept for the amended form (Click on the image for full size)

[​IMG]

Good, bad, indifferent?

Suggestions?

2. monkeykoder

monkeykoder TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Could be useful could be just a pain for the photographer to fill it in I wouldn't make those fields required personally.

3. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Only the ones with the red star are, and their dropdown menues so it's a little easier.

I did ask but never got a solid answer on an auto fill from EXIF similar to what DA does. That would be a lot easier for most but...