LeeLeeMelis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Maine-but currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan
Website
www.mwbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone, I am in a bit of a summer slump and want to go over the avenues of advirtising I already use and make sure they're at their best. Would you mind visiting my website and letting me know if there are any things you would add/change/keep? I really appreciate it. I've had the site running for about a year now and I think it might be time for some small changes.

www.mwbphotography.com

Thanks!!

It seems pretty good, but the music is utterly repetitive and low quality. It's also pretty heavy sounding. If you want music, which I personally think you can do without, get something that doesn't repeat itself every 4 seconds and is a little on the lighter side.

I agree with the music. I was unknowingly browsing the site with my volume muted. When I read Smith's response I went back and cranked up the volume. I must say that if I had the volume on originally I wouldn't have been able to stick around as long. It really takes away from the page....but then again I don't like ANY web page with background music - even if I like the music.

Other than that I really did like the layout and couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back