Website design

Shellie17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for some advice on where to get a nice website template. I have a domain name already and at this point I am strictly using it as a way to showcase some of my photos to aide in getting a second shooter/assistant position.
I want to focus on wedding but do not have any wedding photos at this time hence the need to become a second shooter.

I have looked at foliolink.com and was wondering if anyone could give me some advise on other sites I could use.

Once I get more experience under my belt I will redesign my site at that time so I do not need anything fancy at this time.

Any help would be awesome! :sexywink:

I am looking for some advice on where to get a nice website template. I have a domain name already and at this point I am strictly using it as a way to showcase some of my photos to aide in getting a second shooter/assistant position.
I want to focus on wedding but do not have any wedding photos at this time hence the need to become a second shooter.

I have looked at foliolink.com and was wondering if anyone could give me some advise on other sites I could use.

Once I get more experience under my belt I will redesign my site at that time so I do not need anything fancy at this time.

Any help would be awesome! :sexywink:

I've heard a lot of success from photographers using Bigfolio or BluDomain. I'd suggest looking either one up.

I can't speak from experience though - we designed and maintain our own website (I used to do web design).

- Spencer Clark
Anna and Spencer Photography - Atlanta Wedding Photographers

I am in the process of building a site right now. I'm using software at godaddy.com to design and host it. I don't want anything really fancy right now just basic. Right now it's working for me.

Thanks for the feedback! I am using Imagevue right now and I think I am going to go with BluDomain within the next few months. Check out what I have come up with so far...
www.shellieanne.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back