Website Developing

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.harvardpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I am now getting serious into photography and would like to start selling some pictures, not as a serious business but as a serious hobby, I figured to start I would need to make a website. Would it be better for me to make a page on some big website (I can't think of any specific names) but some that you can buy pictures off, or would it be better to create my own. I think it would be fun to create it and have it exactly how I want it. I have taken a course on HTML so I know that stuff a little, but would it be too much of a pain to do it myself?
Also what prices do you put your stuff at? Do you do it on a photo by photo basis, each is different?
And my last question is What are the general sizes that you offer for a picture?
Thanks a lot, any help you can provide is greatly appreciated

I built mine using html. It was a lot of work and certainly not as flashy as many others. But I did enjoy the process, and overall I am happy with the result. It is certainly the most affordable option. Either way good luck. I do more wedding and portrait stuff, so I do not have much to offer in the way of the latter portion of your post.

i made my little site with free webs. There is a store option you can add if you want. i didnt b/c no one wants to buy em'.

I built mine using html. It was a lot of work and certainly not as flashy as many others. But I did enjoy the process, and overall I am happy with the result. It is certainly the most affordable option. Either way good luck. I do more wedding and portrait stuff, so I do not have much to offer in the way of the latter portion of your post.

Ya, it's not as flashy, but flashy isn't always good, yours is creative enough but not so much that it's hard to get around, and it still looks professional.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back