Website feedback?

Jess, I just went and looked at it again and all the tabs work and look great to me. I like the change you made to the Information tab. Nice job.

what are you using to build this? i like it.

my nitpick.. on the about jess page... under a note from jess.. the line with the link to your contact info.. i guess you used an image of the word contact and it is not properly aligning with the rest of the text. i'd probably just leave the word contact in the same times roman you're using, but make the link purple and underlined so people know to click it instead. the slideshow seemed kinda fast on the front page too.. and it was like a lot of the images were really blurry for me? maybe my connection was taking a poo but not sure.

^noted. I went a little nuts w the compressing.

Slide show was four seconds, said to be too fast. Now it's at two... Three must be the magic number!

Im just using the tools on the godaddy site. All the buttons are PS gif files.

Overall I think it's a good website, here's my feedback

I like the navigation is big, prominent, clear

I like the home page slideshow and gallery

I like how all the elements are nice and big. Overall I think it's very easy to use.

One thing I don't like is the font selection. The cursive font for body text isn't as easy to read as a normal font. On the about page where you use the normal font, it is much easier to read. I think a lot of people won't properly read the other pages because it takes more concentration to figure out the words. I think I would recommend to use the cursive font for your headings, and then normal font for text

Other than that, I think it's got a great style and feel about it, so great job

Most reactions

Back