Website has added functionality

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by onefastvr6, Feb 13, 2005.

1. onefastvr6

onefastvr6 TPF Noob!

Well, the last round of constructive criticism said that I needed to add location and shot info to the site. I have integrated that now and hope to get even more direction for the site.

Additionally, now when you are in the site you can press the CTRL key and be prompted for other galleries. To check this out press CTRL and type in berne to see a different gallery.

I now need to make the buttons and graphics externally loaded so anyone can use this.

www.vr6.org/msp

2. Blackswann

Blackswann TPF Noob!

I really like your work Mike, what is your background 'cos you really have some talent when it comes to capturing the escence of people!

3. onefastvr6

onefastvr6 TPF Noob!

Thank you! To be honest, I have no background in photography. I just got a camera one day because I like gadgets. I went on a trip with it and took some shots and really enjoyed the way they came out and since then I have been hooked. I don't set up any shots though. Everything is just a target of opportunity if you will.

4. iphoto

iphoto TPF Noob!

Mike, this is one of the best photography website I have seen. Very unique, clean and professional...just excellent

5. craig

craig TPF Noob!

Amazing work; you have a good eye. The site was super slow on my prehistoric iMac with a 56k modem.

6. 2Stupid2Duck

2Stupid2Duck TPF Noob!

Wow. Great site and your images are fantastic. Well done mate.

7. onefastvr6

onefastvr6 TPF Noob!

Thanks for all the comments! I am thinking of adding a voting system so people can rate the photos. This will then automatically set the order they are displayed in... What do you think?