Website is finally live - chicagophotoshop.com

Nice site overall. When viewing your first photo on the site it says the image is $4.00 yet the shopping cart says $9 (5x7 no matte or frame). As well, the word matte is mispelled as mat.
I also dislike that the price does not change as options are added. Maybe find a script that can do that so the customer knows what the price is before they click buy.

Nice site overall. When viewing your first photo on the site it says the image is $4.00 yet the shopping cart says $9 (5x7 no matte or frame). As well, the word matte is mispelled as mat.
I also dislike that the price does not change as options are added. Maybe find a script that can do that so the customer knows what the price is before they click buy.

what browser and operating system are you using?

the pricing certainly does change when you changes options (size, frame). my site is best viewed in IE on windows. its a challenge to have the site work perfect in all browser environments.

thank you for your comments. especially my poor spelling. :thumbdown:

Great images, I like the site, and your order page is just too much fun.

I thought your prices were good, and maybe a little low.

Since you have a My Cart at the top I don't think you need the cart sticking out on the right. Get rid of that and center the page.

The gray background is a little bland for me, but with your framing options going from white to black I don't know what else you could do.

I think you'll find good success with this site.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back