Website stealing and selling images

Let me clarify for all of you who don't understand IP concepts.
1. Copyright infringement is using someone's creative works (in any form) without their written consent. These are violation of Intellectual Property laws both in the US and abroad.
2. The fact that they then also PROFIT from your IP rises to the level of a federal crime since it's on the Internet.
3. The steps you must take are:
  • Send them a CEASE & DESIST LETTER saying you'll pursue prosecution if they don't immediately comply.
  • Demand they take your images down.
  • Demand they provide an accounting of all revenue, including a breakdown of what they've earned from stealing your images. Then demand they send you a check to compensate you, not only the amount they collected illegally, but damages as well.
  • REPORT THEM to Visa, Mastercard, and AmEx, so they immediately lose the ability to collect monies with ANY credit card. Trust me, these three CC providers will sever the relationship immediately if they know it's a company operating illegally in violation of US Federal Laws.
  • REPORT them to Google via Google's link for this.
  • REPORT them to TLD, their domain provider, and tell TLD you'll name them as a co-defendant if they fail to shut down the site after being notified of the illegal nature of the business. Send an email to [email protected], and insist they take the site down as a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
  • REPORT them similarly to CloudFlare, since the site is on servers at CloudFlare.com. See this page: https://support.cloudflare.com/.../200167716-How-do-I...-
  • SIGN the petition at Change.org. Petition Remove Wallpart.com Stealing People s Work without Persmission Change.org
  • FINALLY - SHARE ALL OF THESE LINKS on Facebook, and with everyone you know. Have everyone send those notices and sign the petition.
ANYONE on this thread who says Wallpart isn't committing a crime, DOES NOT understand or know what the heck they're talking about. My background is in IP law.

And if you're in the UK (where these thieves are located with an alleged storefront), go to your local baristers and initiate an action against them. I'd also recommend organizing a very public picket in front of their store and get News Coverage.

NOW FOLKS, GO GET 'EM!

And if you're in the UK (where these thieves are located with an alleged storefront), go to your local baristers and initiate an action against them. I'd also recommend organizing a very public picket in front of their store and get News Coverage.

NOW FOLKS, GO GET 'EM!

Not sure how you got to the UK I can find a lot of newtown and King St in a lot of places... This link concurs and discovers it's little more than a troll.
ATTENTION THE WHOLE WALLPART THING SEEMS TO BE JUST A GIANT TROLL - An Italian Brony

As for the Google link that reads like we're trying to change piracy laws so we have to do nothing... I bet they'll still provide advertising streams though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back