Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
61936_134819046564741_100001099405508_190830_7652634_n.jpg

59342_134818156564830_100001099405508_190829_2156387_n.jpg

61946_134816996564946_100001099405508_190805_6233876_n.jpg

Last edited:
My very amateur thoughts:

1) The church looks crooked... or is it just me? :) Maybe make the kiss image larger and do that part in BW? It looks kind of corny to me as it is now... but I do like the idea you are pursuing here.
2) This is a nice composition. I am thinking that if you want mixed color/BW then the flowers should be desaturated and the hands in color... and maybe add a sparkle to her ring?
3) I don't generally dig the crooked thing. Nice smiles here though, and the exposure and focus look pretty good. Is her dress plain white or is it blown out and we're losing detail?

A wedding you were at and just shot, or a wedding you shot as the main photographer?

1- I personally do not like these types of images. Floating heads in a sky beside a church make me think of someone being dead, not a happy wedding

2- I do not like this one. The hands and rings are out of focus. They look like they should be the main subject of the image, so they need to be sharp and clear. Where you too close and couldnt focus? And then the selective colouring is not flattering at all. The coloured flowers and BW hands over it make me think of dead people (again, thats twice...hmm... ). Selective colouring is cliche and over done. It can be used, but really, use it when drawing attention to something. In your shot, you used it and it draws my eye more to the flowers as they are in colour...but then the hands are up front... so my eye gets confused.

3- The exposure is off. Seems you exposed well for his suit, which made her dress blown out. The tilt doesnt help the image, it makes them look like they are falling forward. There is alot a good amount of dead space in back of them (upper right corner) but yet their feet are cut off.

No I was not the main photographer, but yes I was paid for it. and I am in the process of going to school to get my bs in photography. I am learning step by step. That is why I post on here.

Truthfully, and brutally honest. Lay off the 'cheese' a bit for the first two shots.

Not a fan of the floating heads, reminds me of an 80's glamor shot of a baby and another floating image above it lol.

The second shot, selective coloring ...... You are drawing everyones eyes to the flowers, when they should be drawn to the rings (which are out of focus)

3rd one, cute smiles, very bad crooked angle, and blown out dress. I can deal with the angled shot, but this one seems a bit too much.

Wow, Images deleted. That has to be a record. Looks like another unhappy critique session. Like I say; "If you want a pat on the back, show your pictures to your friends. If you want true critique, post your images on here."

Although there are a few things wrong w/ the images, were the customer happy w/ the edits?

Yes the customers where very happy.

Yeah seriously, why delete them? And only 2 hours in lol. You came here to get critiqued, but yet leave when you get critique that you didn't expect?

"Smile life is short!! Enjoy every minute, you never know when it will all be gone. :hugs:"

"Be Gone" ... like your images from this thread? lol

Wow, Images deleted. That has to be a record. Looks like another unhappy critique session. Like I say; "If you want a pat on the back, show your pictures to your friends. If you want true critique, post your images on here."

Dude what are you talking about? They're still posted :confused:

Well I didn't delete them because I was unhappy with critique I deleted them because in every image I can see some good. I do not want a pat on the back. I do not like posting on here because it seems like there is so much negativity. I did it to get some critique.

It looks like the ladies eyes were brightened (maybe a bit too much), but the dudes were not? I don't mind the angle so much. Especially if your clients are happy.

If your clients like the "floating heads" that's cool. Give it to them, but I'd suggest having more of the heads visible and not see-thru.

The ring pic needs to be reversed IMHO. It needs to have the hands in color and the flowers not, unless that's what they specifically asked for.

Don't take the critique so harshly. People here are brutally honest, but they offer good advice. :)

And the ones that are just asses can go play in the road.

"Smile life is short!! Enjoy every minute, you never know when it will all be gone. :hugs:"

"Be Gone" ... like your images from this thread? lol

Wow you don't even know me.

Most reactions

Back