Wedding - Best one yet.

Hi,
I meant to comment on these a few days ago, and the phone rang.....LOL. I'm not exactly a great multi tasker.

Anywhoo, these are awesome. The black and whites are particularly awesome. Are you in the WPJA yet? If not, you should be.

These are just really really good. I wish I was back to being your age and already so incredibly talented. One day I'll be saying, "I used to kinda know that guy!"

Hi,
I meant to comment on these a few days ago, and the phone rang.....LOL. I'm not exactly a great multi tasker.

Anywhoo, these are awesome. The black and whites are particularly awesome. Are you in the WPJA yet? If not, you should be.

These are just really really good. I wish I was back to being your age and already so incredibly talented. One day I'll be saying, "I used to kinda know that guy!"

Thank you!

I'm afraid I've never heard of the "WPJA"... *googling* I'll check it out. :thumbup:

wow, some of those photos on WPJA are really amazing. I hope I get that good someday! haha

Thanks again. :D

-Chris

Thank you!

I'm afraid I've never heard of the "WPJA"... *googling* I'll check it out. :thumbup:

wow, some of those photos on WPJA are really amazing. I hope I get that good someday! haha

Thanks again. :D

-Chris

Put your site up for WPJA review LM. Dan and I are both in there, and we'll be the first to tell you, it's the greatest club ever. :) I think they would dig your stuff.

Most reactions

Back