Wedding Bike Hire First session - Thoughts?

lollyfin85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is the first couple of pics for a wedding hire company that wanted to show their machines. there will also be a moch wedding shoot with the vehicles in the next week or so.

Attachments

• Bike-3-(1-of-1)-3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 282
  • Bike-2-(1-of-1)-3.jpg
    Bike-2-(1-of-1)-3.jpg
    883.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Bike-4-(1-of-1)-3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 307
Nice enough shots of the bikes; not overly fond of the sun flare, but that's a personal, creative choice and I see how it can work. I don't really get any 'wedding' from these shots though.

Nice enough shots of the bikes; not overly fond of the sun flare, but that's a personal, creative choice and I see how it can work. I don't really get any 'wedding' from these shots though.
The photos are for his website to show them off a little. We are doing a moch wedding shoot next week woth the bikes

Nice shots. Agree, I don't get wedding.

Any thoughts on removing the CA? It's real bad in 2 and 4.

Yeah i have since removed the ca. As i said before its just some pics of the bikes tobshow what's available to hire on his website and will be doing a moch wedding shoot with the bikes in the week

Nice. Good luck with the mock shoot. Feel free to share on here; I'd love to see the end result! :smile:

Nice. Good luck with the mock shoot. Feel free to share on here; I'd love to see the end result! :smile:
Thanks mate. Yeah will post up som of the others when we finish :)

Most reactions

Back