Wedding courses

kamilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been looking around for a decent 4 day (residential) course in the New York area to learn digital wedding and portrait techniques. (searched google high and low). Thanks in advance.

I would suggest getting a job with an existing wedding photographer and assist them. This way you get to learn the ins and outs and what to do. I dont think a 4 day course would do the trick. Plus you have to really get to know your equipment before doing a wedding to make sure you can do a good job *dont want to get sued*, and have backup equipment.

www.davidziser.com

Check his site out I am taking the short course this evening but he also has a 5-day master class. It looks a little pricey ($795.00) but worth it if I could afford it time and money-wise I probably would take it.

Just a follow-up, took the class last night it was Great! very inspirational opened my eyes to alot of new ideas and techniques. Only slight problem I could say I had is he was a trying a little hard to sell things like software and such but judging from the short (1 night) cours I'm sure the masterclass is excellent

Most reactions

New Topics

Back