Wedding Expo! Booth?

You clean up well when you shave and put a suit on!!!! It's all about exposure, get your name out enough and the bookings will come. I'm sure you learned a lot on this one, that will make the next one, and the next one even more productive. Good Job!!!

You clean up well when you shave and put a suit on!!!! It's all about exposure, get your name out enough and the bookings will come. I'm sure you learned a lot on this one, that will make the next one, and the next one even more productive. Good Job!!!

Haha, thanks. I hate being clean shaven. I normally rock the stubble. If anything, I at least got some Facebook likes out of it lol. But really hope some bookings come out of this.

@Vtec44 has mentioned this a few times...I can’t remember specific threads, but I’m sure if you look at his messages you’ll find some photos.

This is the first time that my name has been mentioned in a positive light... well I think it's possitive. :D But yeah suit fitment says a lot about your image (as a person and as a brand) but I think Daryll did good for his first time ever. :) You're a photographer and you want to be the person to set the tone as far as visual presentation. You want your outfit to be thoughtful and fit right.

Here's a pic that shows my full get up and booth a little better, and my lovely assistant, Brandy.

26219128_1470077703091530_8379901873346807651_n.jpg

For reference if anyone ever want to know or to lazy to Google :p . This is obviously dependent on your body type and the guy in the photo needs a nice watch LOL. This has absolutely no bearing on how well the day went for Daryll at his first show. :)

This is how I *THINK* I look in the mirror...
display[1].jpg

This is how I *ACTUALLY* look in person... :D
Image-1-2-1[1].jpg

I wear the "photographer" suit from Express.

Here is a better view of the booth itself. I would have preferred a pleated table cloth, but I didn't see any online, that weren't just a table skirt. Guess I should have gotten both.

Booth - Daryll Morgan Photography-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back