Wedding in D.C.

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, well not really D.C. but old town alexandria on the border of D.C.

This couple was one of the best I've worked with. They we're nice enough to let me use their pictures in ads and display on the internet...although I can't show any of the bridal party or guests :(. It was a grey day, but we had alot of fun...I've got a ton more from this one if anyone is interested I'll post more.

Final50bWebSmall.jpg

Final19WebSmall.jpg

Final14WebSmall.jpg

Test2WebSmall.jpg

Final15WebSmall.jpg

Final12webSmall.jpg

Final63WebSmall.jpg

Final78webSmall.jpg

Final70WebSmall.jpg

Final71WebSmall.jpg

Final81webSmall.jpg

Final60WebSmall.jpg

Final57WebSmall.jpg

Final40WebSmall.jpg

Final47WebSmall.jpg

Wow, there wonderful!

The only thing I would change is straightening the pictures with the stairs - the lines really emphasize the crooked horizon.

Wow, there wonderful!

The only thing I would change is straightening the pictures with the stairs - the lines really emphasize the crooked horizon.

Thanks for the compliments :). Good eye in noticing the horizons...very good point. the crooked horizon kind of creates an optical illusion..I'm using a center of gravity technique in those photos. Heres the technique I've developed..(I call it center gravity..shhhhhh....don't tell anybody) but if you actually straightened the stairs to the horizon the subject gets a leaning feel...or sensation..almost as if to fall over if a gentle breeze blows by.....when taking the photo i disregard the horizon and look for the center of gravity. If you we're to draw an imaginary line down the subjects head directly through the body you can see it is in perfect line with subjects center of gravity....perpindicular to the horizon. It might not be a technically correct image, but to me it looks better...just my style.

THose are fantastic! THe couple should be very happy!

love them! Very clean, very crisp. Love the boquet toss pic. Very fun and creative! Great job!

Thanks for the compliments :). Good eye in noticing the horizons...very good point. the crooked horizon kind of creates an optical illusion..I'm using a center of gravity technique in those photos. Heres the technique I've developed..(I call it center gravity..shhhhhh....don't tell anybody) but if you actually straightened the stairs to the horizon the subject gets a leaning feel...or sensation..almost as if to fall over if a gentle breeze blows by.....when taking the photo i disregard the horizon and look for the center of gravity. If you we're to draw an imaginary line down the subjects head directly through the body you can see it is in perfect line with subjects center of gravity....perpindicular to the horizon. It might not be a technically correct image, but to me it looks better...just my style.

Hmm. That's an interesting technique! Might give that a try, thanks :)

I love them! Really the only thing this novice sees to change would be the "line" under her arm (above her breast) in 7, 9, 11, and 15. In number 9 (don't forget to number them) his hand seems to be really pressing into her breast. Perhaps eliminating the shadow (on her dress) in front of his index finger and the line on her skin would make it smoother-looking over all. Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back