templatephotoshop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.templatephotoshop.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cookalbum.jpg

I know I might get crucifed on here for the right hand side of the page, but I love the look of it.

I know I might get crucifed on here for the right hand side of the page, but I love the look of it.
if your clients like it, then you did it :thumbup:

Looks pretty good to me.

I wonder though, do the feet need to be so big in the overall composition? I know that you want to highlight the shoes, after all, she probably spend 4 hours picking them out, but on that page, even though they are OOF, they are larger than the faces, and are just about level with them on the page.
I'd think about maybe making them a bit smaller, and/or moving them down on the page (feet closer to the bottom seems to look more natural).

I like the image on the right. If you are going to tilt, go all the way (like you have done here). On this small image, I'm wanting it to be cropped closer/tigher, but it may look much better on a 10" or 12" album side.

Looks pretty good to me.

I wonder though, do the feet need to be so big in the overall composition? I know that you want to highlight the shoes, after all, she probably spend 4 hours picking them out, but on that page, even though they are OOF, they are larger than the faces, and are just about level with them on the page.
I'd think about maybe making them a bit smaller, and/or moving them down on the page (feet closer to the bottom seems to look more natural).

I like the image on the right. If you are going to tilt, go all the way (like you have done here). On this small image, I'm wanting it to be cropped closer/tigher, but it may look much better on a 10" or 12" album side.

Great points thanks for the feedback!

I'm not crazy about the red outline on the insert, but otherwise I think it's pretty nice.

Most reactions

Back