Wedding Photo

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2750758080_e4ef281cd0.jpg

Taken at my friends wedding on Saturday, no flash, natural lighting, iso 1250, 1/200s, f5.6.
C&C welcome

A BIGGER VERSION
2750758080_e4ef281cd0_b.jpg

Last edited:
I thought most public buildings these days were 'No smoking' ?

;)

Nice work; really love the drama that you've captured with that technique.

The quality of the light is fantastic and the exposure is perfect for the light.

It's fairly noisy though...but still within acceptable levels.

Thanks all!,

yea it is pretty noisey, i planned on using my flash and iso 200-400 but when i got there i noticed the foot of my flash broken so I had to use available light and high iso, luckily there is a glass dome just above them..

yup very nice atmosphere, well done. love the silky tones.

Gorgeous photo and awesome use of natural light.

I think it's very cool, but I also think it's very creepy. My first reaction was "God it looks like a zombie funeral or something..." Don't know why, but that was totally my reaction.

The lighting is dramatic... there is some real noise on the underside of the bride's arm... the vignetting is pretty extreme... the sepia tone probably adds to it...

I do like it, don't get me wrong... but I would be afraid to put it in my album because if my wife picked up on the zombie thing she'd kill me. :)

I'm sure I'm the only one who thinks this way. Where's Chiller, damnit? :)

Thanks all, I know the noise is a little heavy but i tried to turn it to grain in processing, ahh well?:confused::lol:

Most reactions

Back