Wedding Photographer Sued

Why is fstoppers using info. from tabloids? That seems to be the only place this is showing up.

Lenny I was thinking when I read what was on her site - maybe she should sign up for a writing class at your school! lol too bad she's not in your area.

But you gave me a great idea for a photography business - Drunk Uncle Snaps. Just show up, drink beer, wander around and take photos with your phone, done for the night!!

Lenny I was thinking when I read what was on her site - maybe she should sign up for a writing class at your school! lol too bad she's not in your area.

That's an interesting thought.. can you learn english as a 2nd language if you weren't able to master it as your first?

But you gave me a great idea for a photography business - Drunk Uncle Snaps. Just show up, drink beer, wander around and take photos with your phone, done for the night!!

Actually I was kind of hoping to maybe get an email address for that photobooth, man I'd like to 2nd shoot for him. Wow.

Lol

If you read various follow ups, the clients point out that she has changed her facebook and website since they booked her. She had initially described herself as a professional experienced photographer only to later say they "hired a student" knowing what they were getting. (One link in a news story even refers to possible stolen images on her website) So the clients may have actually looked at 'her" work. She just was not able to create that quality for them.

One of the articles in the OP included her original Facebook ad that attracted the clients in the first place. No mention of student or even "aspirational."

"LOOKING FOR A FEMALE, RELIABLE, WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!?

Look no further.

Here at C Johnston Photography I have a passion for what I do, which showcases throughout gorgeous wedding memories I have captured.

I have photographed different weddings, be that religious or non-religious, as well as various cultures and traditions. I have met some wonderful couples along the way, and I hope to carry this through.

I base my packages around you, to ensure their personalised and all your needs are met. With prices starting from only £125, you know you can get your big day captured, and remembered.

Text/Call or E-mail me today for a quick quote.

I’m more than willing to meet in advance to show wedding’s in more depth and details.

Kind regards,

Chloe Johnston,

C Johnston Photography
"

Hmm.. saw this quote from her as well:

"He will do anything to drag my name through the mud, when all I tried to do was help with him and his wife with whatever problem they had against me even though they loved the product, and he's now done this to a young female."

She actually played the "But I'm a girl" card. So hard to decide which of these quotes is more egregious really.. lol

Not only does she try to claim to be a victim of sexism, but she also screws up her grammar as well. He's done this to a young female...a young female WHAT? It's distressingly common for people to use "female" or "male" - which are adjectives - instead of "woman" or "man."
85988baa0c367157c89db5024156c1d2.jpg

If you read various follow ups, the clients point out that she has changed her facebook and website since they booked her. She had initially described herself as a professional experienced photographer only to later say they "hired a student" knowing what they were getting. (One link in a news story even refers to possible stolen images on her website) So the clients may have actually looked at 'her" work. She just was not able to create that quality for them.

One of the articles in the OP included her original Facebook ad that attracted the clients in the first place. No mention of student or even "aspirational."

Look no further.

Here at C Johnston Photography I have a passion for what I do, which showcases throughout gorgeous wedding memories I have captured.

I have photographed different weddings, be that religious or non-religious, as well as various cultures and traditions. I have met some wonderful couples along the way, and I hope to carry this through.

I base my packages around you, to ensure their personalised and all your needs are met. With prices starting from only £125, you know you can get your big day captured, and remembered.

I’m more than willing to meet in advance to show wedding’s in more depth and details.

Kind regards,

Chloe Johnston,

C Johnston Photography
"

"He will do anything to drag my name through the mud, when all I tried to do was help with him and his wife with whatever problem they had against me even though they loved the product, and he's now done this to a young female."

She actually played the "But I'm a girl" card. So hard to decide which of these quotes is more egregious really.. lol

Not only does she try to claim to be a victim of sexism, but she also screws up her grammar as well. He's done this to a young female...a young female WHAT? It's distressingly common for people to use "female" or "male" - which are adjectives - instead of "woman" or "man."
Grammer Nazi.jpg

Look no further.

Kind regards,

Chloe Johnston,

C Johnston Photography
"

One of the kid's 4th or 5th grade teacher used the "take it for granite," in a letter to the parents. Then she mentioned, that in math, they were studying basis, like base 10. A bright one, she was.

Sounds to me like she was a pour speller in school.

Sounds to me like she was a pour speller in school.
I guess now would be a good time to check Limr's life support machine, it's getting one heck of a workout today.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me? This is nothing, dude. NOTHING! This would be just a paragraph in one of my stack of essays. And a relatively good paragraph to boot!

As annoying as those errors can be (seriously, folks, how hard is it to remember that an apostrophe IS NOT FOR PLURALS??) at least I understand what is being written. Hows about you try to sort the meanings of these:

1. Ideally, we are all born. And at some point have parents.
2. Will a human being stifle their animal nature to strive to be a good parent?
3. Therefore, within responsebility [sic] comes trust, and within trust comes you being old enough to handle being responseable [sic].

shutterstock_76982275.jpg

Looks like the defibrillator worked!

Most reactions

Back