Wedding photography in the UK - how much?

Hair Bear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Interested to know what sort of rates for wedding photography not inc travel, just the work.

Lets say a couple of hours pre wedding, the wedding and a few after shots and a doz formal.

In the digital age do you still charge for prints or supply the Cd with images to the clients?

Humm, no takers?

My findigns so far are £500-£1,600

Mine cost £400 (i know the guy and used him commercially)

What would you expect for that sort of money at £1,600?

Hair Bear said:
Humm, no takers?

My findigns so far are £500-£1,600

Mine cost £400 (i know the guy and used him commercially)

What would you expect for that sort of money at £1,600?

yea between 500-1'600 is about right.....

For the top end (16'000) you would obviously expect high quality photography, but also some good quality extras..... one person i know who charges that much, supply the client with a high spec book.... made in Italy from the best materials and costs her 200 quid at trade price. So along with prints etc... it all adds up.... but it really depends on what you offer the client.

Archangel said:
yea between 500-1'600 is about right.....

For the top end (16'000) you would obviously expect high quality photography, but also some good quality extras..... one person i know who charges that much, supply the client with a high spec book.... made in Italy from the best materials and costs her 200 quid at trade price. So along with prints etc... it all adds up.... but it really depends on what you offer the client.

Interestng as the person who gave me the costs mentioned a high quality book done in Italy!

Can you get a link to the Italian book people please?

Im affraid i dont know her that well for her to give me her trade information!... a friend of mine use to be her assistant...... there are web sites out there tho... iv found a few before just by googling.... try that.... but if i see my friend, which i may do over the weekend, i'll see if she knows. ;)

Most reactions

Back