Wedding Photos... again

BEAUTIFUL!! I love your work. :)

I was at this point carrying her Bible, vows and bouquet, as well as two cameras and a camera bag... it was epic. ha!

we often wear more than one hat as a photographer, dont we??? I believe those of us that go the extra mile in helping out in such situations are rewarded in the end with lifetime customers and many referrals!

Wow Peanuts, those are amazing wedding photos. You should be very proud to show those off. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those........... beautiful!!!!

These are so lovely! I especially like the ring shot. It's so much more natural than most of the ring/hand shots I see. I think I may try something like that on an engagement session I have coming up!

Thanks once again. My next week project is their album *gulp*. The ceremony was very very very dark so I am a bit nervous about quality of those when printed.

So young....so talented....

I may have to come down and assist for you...

Needless to say, they are stunning photos.

WOW! I am in awe of your talents. I keep coming back to your thread and staring. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic series!
I'm sure they will be incredibley happy with these and I'm sure the print quality will be fine :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back