Wedding photos-Critique me

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by Akie, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Akie

Akie TPF Noob!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Peanuts

Peanuts TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just wanted to pop in and tell you welcome to the forum, as I am relatively new here myself and this is one of the best places to get alot of knowledge in the photography realm.

Great age to be starting by the way. Just a couple years back I was about your age and picking up my first camera.

Now, I know nothing about portraiture work, but from waht I have seen these are great especially for your first try.:thumbup: From the little I know these were my takes, but I am sure more people on the forum will be able to give you much better advice.

1. I really like the background and how her dress stands out from the vibrant green, but I am a little iffy on whether I like the lillies in the middle as they might be a bit of a distraction.

2. The second looks good in exposure and how they were posed, except probably should have been taken vertically to include their feet.

3. Their foreheads seem a bit overexposed and perhaps if both of them were smiling it would have been improved. But I like the composition.

Hopefully all this makes sense, but I am certain more people will come on and give you better advice.

Welcome to TPF and a great start :D

3. Akie

Akie TPF Noob!

I just want to add that these are spontaneous I just took them while they were posing for the real photographer. xD
    I get all of the advice and I shall be using it.
    Thanks alot for the advanced critique. :)