Wedding Photos - Trying Different Processing Techniques - C&C Requested (10+ Shots)

BirdyIsMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a wedding last weekend, and have been messing with a handful of different processing techniques. I figured I would post some shots, and get everyone's input on the shots themselves, and which processing methods you guys think are worth moving forward with for the majority of the shots.

4426347784_0a19c57aab_o.jpg

4426347810_73bb492f69_o.jpg

4425583553_0529913f09_o.jpg

4425583581_4df653d94f_o.jpg

4426347894_5849ba5c14_o.jpg

4426347924_9440a0244f_o.jpg

4426347952_fd6b71328e_o.jpg

4426347972_2bc5416371_o.jpg

4425583775_3072c8dea1_o.jpg

I like most of them. On 2, I think it could use a bit more exposure in my opinion. On 3, I find the brightness of his tux to be very distracting and my eye keeps getting drawn to it. I really like Number 5, but would have cropped it in a little more on the sides to get rid of some of the unattractive background (the street/cars). I really like 1, 6, 8, and 9 (save the flare in 9). I'm not sure what new processing you are trying but the processing doesn't look to out of ordinary to me....looks good though.

I like them a lot, very nice processing IMO. I don't know crap for wedding photography but I know that if I wouldn't mind having that for my wedding, they are sweet shots. I love the color in them.

Nice images.

What do you mean by different processing techniques? Something different and new for you?

I don't like number 1. The bride's face got a funny green tint to it. If the flower is supposed to be the focus of the picture, it seem...out of focus. The flower suffers from blown highlight. The way the bride holding the flower seems strange to me.

I like number 2. However, the bride's arm seem to have some strange color cast...it's greenish?

I like number 3 and 4. However, on number 3, the groom's white shirt and jacket seems to "melt" into each other. Perhaps blown highlight.

Not sure why the groom is looking at his watch in number 5?

Why is the groom looking up in number 6? it doesn't seem to jive with the rest of the scene.

I don't understand number 7? why are the ladies in the short dresses pulling up their dresses? not sure what you are going for here.

In number 8, is the champagne glass the object of interest? it seems that the glass is the only thing that is in focus.

I don't like number 10. The reflection of the lens on the groom's jacket is distracting.

All that said, I think you have some creative shots there!

I love no. 8, the romance and imaginaton of what goes on, after the flowers are thrown and the champaine has been drunk, not being in focus gives me the feeling of very private moments only to be seen by the Bride and Groom. I can only comment of what the photo says to me and it is only the opinion of a person who is new to photography, so I will not even try to comment on the technicality of taking these photos. But as I say, I like it

I really like them all a lot, only thing I'd suggest is maybe reducing the contrast on #3 so the white of the tux doesn't hit you in the face, and would reduce whichever beauty marks are on her arms as well. just imo

Most reactions

Back