Wedding Photos!!!

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It has been too long since I've posted on here . . luckily I have been blessed to be busy with weddings this year. I am happy to share just a few from a recent wedding and have many more but must go to bed for now. C&C welcome . . . this is my first year doing it and I am eager to continue improving!!

Give it to me straight.

lauraadam.jpg

lauraadam2.jpg

laurakraft.jpg

95.jpg
:heart:

Not too sure about the severe WA use, hopefully they have approved this type shot when viewing your portfolio, the vignetting also looks a little sharp in some cases, more like light falloff from a strobe but the same as my last point if this is similar to other work then I see no real problems regarding the images, good luck. H

Love the feeling of #3, and the last one looks great. The first one I would like a closer crop to see more emotion. The second one I am not too crazy about the wide angle. I am sure the couple was pleased, as they are nice pictures.

#4 is a tender moment, captured well. In #3 the older gentleman on the right has an odd placement of his hand and the brides arm cuts off half of the face of the guy next to him.

I actually think the WA is what MAKES the second image.

The unlucky arm/placement of the man in the holding picture is just that... unlucky. But if you spend time 'posing' that shot, it ruins the moment and the shot suffers. The crux of that shot is 'fun'... you caught that perfectly.

I was going to say the pics with teh WA lens are actually kinda cool...but if you use it too much I can see how it would get stale pretty quick...likewise with vignetting, I try to not even use vignetting anymore just because it's a little overdone IMHO

I like the last one, distortion makes it a bit cooler actually.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back