Wedding PHotos

Lookin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Are there any particular techniques or rules that must be followed when doing shooting weddings?

I can only think of one.....that the couple is happy with the results at the end. :D

Hmmmmmm....

Is there any reason people are being so awkward towards the question????

Because theyre new???

Am i a professional? No. But i can think of main areas that would need addressing.

How about offering basic and general answers instead of ridiculing someone who is asking for help.

binglemybongle said:
...i can think of main areas that would need addressing.

Sure... we all can. But before beginning a long explanation of ALL of them, let's have some more information so we know where to begin. Shoud we offer advice on equipment? Proper attire and behaviour? Exposure under varring situations? Perhaps a shoot list? Pricing? Presentation? Managing people? Maybe it's lighting? Posing? All of these (and more) "need addressing."

So, when Corry asks "THAT'S a broad question. Care to be more specific?" the intent, I'm sure, is to help start comminication. I admit my response was a bit flippant, but common! Where do we begin?

-Pete

I'm with Pete on this one! There are so many aspects of wedding photography that it's not possible to address them all in one response. A more specific question will yield much better results. I have no idea if this person is looking to start a business, shoot a wedding for a friend or gearing up for their first paid wedding. I would have different advice for all of those situations!

yeppps....Sorry about that.....Techniques in terms of shots i.e the kind of shots and their composition....(For weddings)

Most reactions

Back