wedding pic for c&c please

Chuck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first posted pic, so not sure how this will look.

Snapshot (I was a guest) plus some PP:

1nBl5vCDBppl7SFbq1N96RMtFMu9y1_thumb.jpg

Very hard to offer any serious comment on such a small image. Perhaps re-size to 800ish pixels on the long dimension and re-post.

Any better/bigger?

2cqbbjm.jpg

Well, the pose is lovely, and there is a lot of emotion in this image. I'm sure the bride and groom would love a copy. Technically, the lines and colors could be sharper and less noisy. The composition is pretty good, but perhaps a little more space above and on the sides.

p.s. The highlight on the hair is lovely.

Well, the pose is lovely, and there is a lot of emotion in this image. I'm sure the bride and groom would love a copy. Technically, the lines and colors could be sharper and less noisy. The composition is pretty good, but perhaps a little more space above and on the sides.

Thanks - - this was taken with a Powershot, using its in-camera flash. Your comments are one reason I'm moving up to a dSLR.

Thanks - - this was taken with a Powershot, using its in-camera flash. Your comments are one reason I'm moving up to a dSLR.

exactly what im thinking, this picture has a lot going for it. Most point-and-shoot pictures posting on this site have little subject meanining and poor composition, but this image has both. All it needs is better quality. The only thing I dont really like is there is no real background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back