Wedding pics

hqphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hqphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've only done about 8 weddings. Interested to hear what people thing about some of my photos. Looking to improve.
IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_6198.jpg

IMG_5795.jpg

242.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

All are creative and good shots IMO.

Nothing bad to say about the first one. For some reason it doesn't really hold my attention, but it's probably just me.

No 2 could probably be lightened up a bit. Also my attention is drawn to the bride's arm and not in a good way. A different pose would have been a lot better IMO. I would have tried with the bride's arms down and the groom right up agains her side and a little behind her. This would hide the arm fat and the line of the groom's side would slim her down a bit. (Sorry if it came out a little rude, just didn't know how to politely put it) I do like how the rank and service stripes are displayed and the glowing of the sign is an excellent touch.

No 3 is just a picture of a small part of someone's back. Doesn't hold my interest at all.

No 4 is a great pose, but would have looked a lot better from a slightly higher angle IMO. Also it looks a little underexposed to me. My suggestion would be to try to find a chair, stepstool, or anything to stand on to get that slightly higher angle.

No 5 to me is just a picture of some people wearing shoes. There's a hint of a wedding dress, but without some more subject matter in the picture it really doesn't tell a story to me.

All are creative and good shots IMO.

Nothing bad to say about the first one. For some reason it doesn't really hold my attention, but it's probably just me.

No 2 could probably be lightened up a bit. Also my attention is drawn to the bride's arm and not in a good way. A different pose would have been a lot better IMO. I would have tried with the bride's arms down and the groom right up agains her side and a little behind her. This would hide the arm fat and the line of the groom's side would slim her down a bit. (Sorry if it came out a little rude, just didn't know how to politely put it) I do like how the rank and service stripes are displayed and the glowing of the sign is an excellent touch.

No 3 is just a picture of a small part of someone's back. Doesn't hold my interest at all.

No 4 is a great pose, but would have looked a lot better from a slightly higher angle IMO. Also it looks a little underexposed to me. My suggestion would be to try to find a chair, stepstool, or anything to stand on to get that slightly higher angle.

No 5 to me is just a picture of some people wearing shoes. There's a hint of a wedding dress, but without some more subject matter in the picture it really doesn't tell a story to me.
Thanks for the feedback. It helps me to know what others think. Funny you say to stand on a chair to get a better angle... I've done that a few times in other photos and slipped and fell flat on my back! I need to get a stepstool to bring with me because from experience I have found that most of those wedding chairs are not sturdy! :lol:

Very true... if you can work the step stool than go for it! I've found that unless you're doing staged work they're pretty hard to carry around and take precious time to set up and place just right.

But whatever you do, be careful and don't go falling off any more chairs! :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back