Wedding Shoot ::FacePalm::

Ok.... i FINALLY am done with school, and can start working on these. I am going to post up a few unedited.... just so you can see what im working with...

and please keep in mind im a complete amateur... so they *will* probably suck lol
But i will just hope they like them..
a lot of them look like snap shots... ill post a few "from the wedding" for now.

trying to figure out how to use flickr. and put the pics in here. ( i normally use photobucket.lol

Flickr: ForeverPhotographyAz's Photostream

This is all Flickr would allow me to post up ( for free membership )
A little bit of what im working with... and as you can see it needs A LOT of editing.

Ill post more individually, and I am just now getting a chance to sort through them, so i have yet to edit anything.

BUMP!
Pictures :meh: ahhh! haha.

Mainly with the Editing, im wanting to clone out A LOT of stray objects, or even shadows. Convert some to black and white..
( still havent gone in and deleted the massive amounts of multiples... so there are repeats in the link i added. )
... anything that needs to be editied, LOTS of crops...

Youll all see... theyre crying for help! lol

Last edited:
Excuse the large amount of pictures.. im not sure how else to show you this.. anyway, so here is what i am seeing.. here are some of the *better* pictures... some that i will be editing.

Shine on the forehead removed, extra space is blown out from the sun so perhaps darken that?, clone out the green strings holding the rose bush
1.)
DSC_0004.jpg

Remove/clone out all blemishes.. the glare on her hair, ( i dont remember using flash so..hmm but w/e) Clone out that annoying bit of roof top top left corner.
2.)
DSC_0007.jpg

Bride and grooms kids. Too dark. run away hairs bug me.. but i dont think i can edit those out.
3.)
DSC_0382.jpg

I said to the boy," Give your sister a kiss on the cheek!" lol, he goes.. ahh EWWWW no WAY!, so She kissed him... haha. was adorable. Can be brightened up..that flowers bug me a little, not sure what to do with those.
4.)
DSC_0365.jpg

PROBABLY, the ONLY decent pose with them... the bride HATES pictures, didnt want any of her, and any time asked to pose or stay still or whatever, she was slouched and moaned. so she didnt make it easy. The cars behind them have gotta go though.
5.)
DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

( and i cut off her elbow ) *sigh*

Here are a few more with the cake. With these ...they literally had crap for lighting in the kitchen, it was also small and cluttered. So they clipped a clamp light to the oven and shined it up the the ceiling to deflect the light on to the cake.

Really dark.
1.)
DSC_0705.jpg

Glare.. and the background.ick.
2.)
DSC_0708.jpg

I believe the glare on the fridge was from the little light on the camera, not the flash itself
3.)
DSC_0763.jpg

4.)
DSC_0761.jpg

5.)
DSC_0755.jpg

again sorry for all of the pictures in this thread back to back... Just thought id share..:confused:

I think you did a GREAT job for the circumstances and limited lenses.

*thumbsup*

These pics make me curious. Could you maybe take some time o give some background? :)

Yay pictures!!!!! =)

I think you did very well for the circumstances and gear, especially being your first real chance at an event, let alone a wedding! I'll bet the experience was absolutely invaluable and you loved every minute! ;)

I'd like to try my hand at a couple of your pictures, but unfortunately wont' have time until later this evening or tomorrow morning. But I had to stop by and peek, great job =)

perhaps, it is my work monitor, but shots look soft and bland..

I realize that the interior shots would be hard to accomplish with the hardware you have, but outside shots shouldn't have been an issue.

did you shoot in raw or jpeg?

I'd definitely recommend giving them CDs (or DVDs if you can) with the pictures, but then make sure to send them to Mpix.com so they can get some good prints if they want to.

I am, i wont mess with the printing at this point. Ill clean some of them up, and put them all ( probably about 7 or 800 when im done)... they get CD'rs.. I dont know if giving them a DVD would be good, not sure how computer literate they are.

and i WILL give them all the photo printing sites recommended. :mrgreen:

Well as long as they have a DVD reader in the computer (if it was built within the past 10 years it will) it'll read it just like a CD. That way you can put them all on 1 DVD instead of splitting it into multiple CDs (not sure what camera you have or anything). With editing the pics could come out to be quite large...if I took 750 shots (what you averaged) and all of them were edited (even if just batch sharpening and contrast/color) each picture in Jpeg would come out to around 20Mb...which means about 15Gb of pictures. Putting those on CDs would mean around 17 CDs most likely. Might take awhile =P

Most reactions

Back