*****Wedding Shot*****

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a wedding shot I did. Thank goodness it was an outdoor wedding because my flash never came in on time (even though I ordered it back in the beginning of August but that is another story :) )

Done with just natural light:

Picture2649_edit.jpg

I'd lighten the Bride's face a little and get rid of her tan lines. The little girl looks a tad green, but it could be my monitor. I love those flowers!

Actually the little girl was EXTREMELY pale which caused alot of the photos of her to look bright and they lacked detail on her face. I felt this was the best facial shot of the little girl.

I looked at the rest of the wedding. I love how colorful and clear the pictures are. I do agree with Stella about lightning the face of the bride just a little. To me the little girl does not look green. I think she is well exposed. They both have a really natural look to them which I like. Its posed but natural.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I do appreciate them. Its alittle to late for the dodging though......I already sent away for the photos. I still don't have photoshop down as well as I liked too.

i agree about lightening the bride's face a little (i tend to make things darker myself too. everyone keeps telling me to lighten up a bit...lol i know i know, i am not funny). anyway, i think the shot looks really nice and the litle girl's face is precious.

Most reactions

Back