Wedding shots 2... C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First would like to thank you all who commented my 1st post!
This is the second from wedding shot in Lithuania in a city of Kaunas.
Full set of these photos is here.

roberta_tomas_18.jpg

6b10122a336adf03ea594fca52b72fb1.jpg

roberta_tomas_27.jpg

roberta_tomas_35.jpg

roberta_tomas_55.jpg

roberta_tomas_60.jpg

roberta_tomas_62.jpg

roberta_tomas_67.jpg

Amazing. Judging by your two sets, I would say that you aren't an amateur at all. These all look professional to a rookie like me.

Good taste with the B&W and great angles with the first two.

You lucked out with a gorgeous couple though. That really does help. I keep finding myself looking back at #7.

You said you don't use flash often, but the light seems pretty evenly distributed in most of these photos. There are a few that have softer shadows. Reflector?

Thanks!
At these wedding I did not use flash at all. Photo done at night..the light was from street lamps. In a fact that I work alone at weddings I do not use any reflectors (simply no time for it.. of course better result can be reached with a command work ) :)

Amazing. Judging by your two sets, I would say that you aren't an amateur at all. These all look professional to a rookie like me.

Good taste with the B&W and great angles with the first two.

You lucked out with a gorgeous couple though. That really does help. I keep finding myself looking back at #7.

You said you don't use flash often, but the light seems pretty evenly distributed in most of these photos. There are a few that have softer shadows. Reflector?

You were very fortunate with the nigt lights...I think the ligthting is the aspect that makes these so great, it sets the mood perfectly.

Beautiful! Really wonderful work

I love your black and white conversion and would love any and all tips you might want to share on that? :)

I'm still wondering how you managed to do the 1st picture's confetti soo beautifully!
How did you do this? I'm soooo curious!

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. You are definitely no amateur! The black & white photos are gorgeous, and the quality of your pictures is nothing but perfection.

I'm going to check out the rest of them now :)

Thanks! 1st picture simply was done with wide angle lenses kept at lower position. I call myself amateur because of doing photography for only 2 years.

I'm still wondering how you managed to do the 1st picture's confetti soo beautifully!
How did you do this? I'm soooo curious!

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. You are definitely no amateur! The black & white photos are gorgeous, and the quality of your pictures is nothing but perfection.

I'm going to check out the rest of them now :)

Most reactions

Back