Wedding shots 3 C&C

I think you have a pretty creative and unique style for sure, and I like all of your shots, great job. I just have a question about image #3. Maybe not a question but a comment. I would be pretty livid if this were my wedding day and there was a photographer somewhere between me and the priest/preacher whatever. I think it makes for an awesome shot, but I was wondering how the couple felt about you being "right there" in the midst of it all.
Just curious. :)

i REALLY like the boat shot

The photos in the grassy area are amazing, particularly the 15th picture. I am guessing it's the natural light coming through the leaves that gives the pictures such as a soft look. I honestly like all these pictures, so I don't really have any critiques, except for maybe the 14th one, which just looks a little over-exposed, however that may have been the effect you were going for. Overall, great pictures!

In images 11, 12, and 14 it looks like the blurry background is almost spinning. How do you achieve this effect?

Great shots, colours & softness, I love the one in the row boat :)

dzfoto... The shots are amazing. I dig your style. Any couple should be honored to have you capture their special day.

No, am NOT Italian, i am from Lithuania, so - Lithuanian ;)

Ooops, I'm sorry. I thought your domain is ending with "it" but it's lt of course ... btw, my girlfriend likes your pictures also very much, she said your pictures have this certain mood ...:thumbup:

Thank you all for your comments, friends :)

No, am NOT Italian, i am from Lithuania, so - Lithuanian ;)

Ooops, I'm sorry. I thought your domain is ending with "it" but it's lt of course ... btw, my girlfriend likes your pictures also very much, she said your pictures have this certain mood ...:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back