TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wilkersonphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from my first wedding shoot. I would like to know:
1. What is good about them
2. What can I do in the future to improve such shots (the details mean a lot and I am not sure what to look for)
3. Suggestions to make these better in post processing

The reception was at night, outdoors, with only candles and twinkle lights (no light bulbs... Not One.)

Henderson_Album_112.jpg

Henderson_Album_116.jpg

Henderson_Album_123.jpg

WEDDING396.jpg

Henderson_Album_120BW.jpg

Henderson_Album_041.jpg

Henderson_Album_176.jpg

Henderson_Album_183.jpg

Henderson_Album_195.jpg

Well done imo. I like the b&w best. I think you captured a lot very well. Did you shoot formals of the wedding party?

yes. They turned out pretty good for my first time. I have since been watching and studying others formal shots and gotten good ideas for the next time. I am hoping you guys can provide some insight or tech info to guide me in the right direction... like what to watch out for and interesting concepts. Peanuts had some cool ideas for rings in a thread. Reading the threads has been fun!

The only thing I can see is cropping on some of them. An arm on pic 2, flowers on pic 1, wrist on pic 3, the backside of bride on pic 7. The couple won't notice cropping issues so I think you did a great job, just remember to capture it all. Other then that I can't think of anything wrong with these pictures. Tech speaking they are great, good job on the lighting...they don't look like snapshots, Yay!

These were a few of my favorites. But I didn't know if they were good to others as well. That's why I have put it out there. Because I wear rose colored glasses when it comes to my own photography and here I can get a professional eye!!!! Thank you!

Nice job, what's with the stocking shot? Is that some sort of freakshow tradition?

Most reactions

Back