Wedding shots....

TRod73

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some photo's (for free since he is being sent to Iraq) at a wedding.... was my first wedding to shoot :confused:, so I went into it kinda not knowing what to expect ... I think I learned a thing or 2. Anyway, they love them, so all clear.. now to get some outside perspective and C&C from you all... and any future advice if I do a wedding again. :confused:

BWCouplecopy.jpg

DSC08044.jpg

DSC08088.jpg

DSC08125.jpg

ringscopy.jpg

Martinfield.jpg

wow, well, I like them quite a bit.

I like her dress, it sounds odd for me to say, but it seems unusual that she chose such a color, for a while I was wondering if she was a bridesmaid or something.

I think #2 would possibly be better in black and white. I know it's of her getting ready, but to me it doesn't look terribly flattering.

I really like #3 although, to me the lighting looks perhaps a little flat in that one.

#4 is a fun photo, very nice.

I'm not sure what I think of the PP on six with the ring around the two of them clear and the rest with an overlay over it. It was a smooth cutout, but I might like it more without that.

I think the thing I would add (and it's very much a personal preference sort of a thing is a bit more contrast and saturation. The colors don't really pop out at me, they seem rather muted in everything. This is a look of it's own, and you may really like it done this way, it's just a personal preference.

I think they look good though.

Nate

1 and 6 are excellent; very nice work with the colour adjustments & BW conversion.
2, 3 & 4 are nice captures, however all seem a little soft to me.
5 doesn't work for me. I find the angle somewhat disconcerting, and the centre of focus seems to be somewhere other than the rings.

Most reactions

Back