wedding silhouette....need help deciding on this one...

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I cant decide if I like this one, I've been going back and forth all night.

In Aperture I underexposed then boosted the saturation a tad.....not very much.....

help!

366679280_7a586c3240.jpg

That looks soo unique! I like it how it is.

Background is a bit too bright.....my opinion.

while I can see where your coming from, and I do admit to boosting the sat levels just a bit, you have to remember that often the mountains do light up just like that around sunset. Those are the Sandia mountains in the background, Sandia is the Spanish word for watermelon, named so for the beautiful pinks the mountain turns at this magic hour.

in this case it was a magic two minutes, we were under snow cover and fog most of the day, we shot about 15 shots on that balcony with no sun in site, it was time to head back down to the reception. I had loaded my camera in my bag and was out the door. By the time I got to the elevator the groom came running up and said "get back to the room you have to see this" The sun came out just for a few minutes. We quickly posed them, I whipped out my camera and was able to get off three quick shots before we lost the sun again.

This was the best one.

And if that's acceptable to the Bride & Groom....well, they are the one that count.

Thanks for the explaination.

two words . . . fill flash.

i'd rather see the subject. if your going to silluette them i'd want a less overpowering background.

just my opinion.

I love the BG but I think you either need less silhouette as mentioned above or more distance between the two ppl....so the bottom half doesnt resemble a black blob.
I love the way it illuminates her veil tho.

Most reactions

Back