Wedding Stars

RGiroux32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thoughts?

sm4256.jpg

It's a black and whitel picture of a couple during their wedding reception getting photographed by their guests. It has a lot of rim lighting and a flash going off in the background. I think it's a nice picture but, like everyone else on here, I'm curious what others think about it and therefore ask for: thoughts! Pretty simple really. :)

It has a snapshot feel to it. When I shoot couples getting photographed by their guests, it's more on a 90 deg angle to them, not from behind. It also seems like the photo is a little too narrow.

It's a black and whitel picture of a couple during their wedding reception getting photographed by their guests. It has a lot of rim lighting and a flash going off in the background. I think it's a nice picture but, like everyone else on here, I'm curious what others think about it and therefore ask for: thoughts! Pretty simple really. :)
Ok :), in that case I'll agree with BH

It has a snapshot feel to it.

Snapshot ... wrong position ... doesn't follow the rules ...

Yeah, lots "wrong" with it. But I like it, because you caught the moment. Screw the rules, sometimes its about catching the moment, and I think you did that. I bet the couple liked it too.

jZ

I like the picture a lot, but it would make the photo better if it was shot landscape to get more of the guests or keep it portrait but not to crop out the bride and groom, but still a good picture

I like this photo. It is a good wedding candid shot.
After reading the replies and suggestions of landscape orientation, more guests, etc I've decided to follow up with a similar wedding photograph I have

atlanta-wedding-photography-096.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back