Wednesday Barbet

Donde

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
35219632043_d807085329_b.jpg

Now that is one rather ugly bird., but I guess its mother loves it. I never cease to be amazed by the colourful nature of tropical birds. This is one such bird - nice shot. My only suggestion would be to crop the left side a bit more to remove the red flower in the background as it is a distraction and draws the viewer's eye from the subject.

WesternGuy

Nice shot i find it very pretty is it a red headed barbet?

Yes Red-headed Barbet, male. I sort of liked the flower but I'm glad to hear a different opinion.

Looks like one of the original "Angry Birds" to me, a real special little bloke.

Now that is one rather ugly bird., but I guess its mother loves it. I never cease to be amazed by the colourful nature of tropical birds. This is one such bird - nice shot. My only suggestion would be to crop the left side a bit more to remove the red flower in the background as it is a distraction and draws the viewer's eye from the subject.

WesternGuy

That's a bit harsh mate :congratulatory: if you want an "ugly bird" I reckon this Noisy Friarbird is the one.

IMG_0246.JPG

You such beautiful birds. Man I would love to go on a shoot with you.

Looks like one of the original "Angry Birds" to me, a real special little bloke.

WesternGuy

That's a bit harsh mate :congratulatory: if you want an "ugly bird" I reckon this Noisy Friarbird is the one.

View attachment 143777
Okay, you win. I am sure that there are lots of "ugly" birds out there, but this was one of the "ugliest" I have seen in quite a while. Maybe we need to start an "ugly bird" thread and folks can submit their candidates. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Jcd come on down!

I think it is wonderful, I will be in Cali, in 3 weeks time any advice about where to look for these?

Most reactions

Back