Wednesday music

To make your wednesdays more exciting and fun try listening to the beats of soulja boy. Just try maybe you will like it.

some nice models ... without the video it would be rather boring though ;)

Weak - Skunk Anansie

Last edited by a moderator:
Radiohead's short film Scotch Mist, playing the In Rainbows album in the studio (and one in a field!).... if you have headphones, wear them and pump up the volume... sounds amazing.

:heart: Thom.

I listen to this band like very single day lol,

Shiny Toy Guns - Stripped (They make amazing music). :heart:

Also this is another good song from them,

Shiny Toy Guns - You are the One

Squarepusher - Come on my Selector

or

Squarepusher - Hello Meow (Live)

was this the thing they recorded for that SkyArts channel?

na it a new short film/set they did just before new years... so its quite new. It has a bit of poety and strange visuals thrown in.

lol... that squarepusher vid is one of my favs actually... well certainly one of Cunningham's best vids... i have a good collection of music vids mainly cunningham, jonze and gondry. I went through a phase of really wanting to be a music video artist/director of some sort which all stemed from seeing a Cunningham installation at the apocalypse exhibition in london a few years back. The guy is genius (as vince noir would say:p)* not to mention being a true master of the dark short film.

*if your not british just forget that bit... well... most of it actually. :p

one of my all time favourite songs

From the edge of the deep green sea - by The Cure

Build me up buttercup - by The Foundations

na it a new short film/set they did just before new years... so its quite new. It has a bit of poety and strange visuals thrown in.

lol... that squarepusher vid is one of my favs actually... well certainly one of Cunningham's best vids... i have a good collection of music vids mainly cunningham, jonze and gondry. I went through a phase of really wanting to be a music video artist/director of some sort which all stemed from seeing a Cunningham installation at the apocalypse exhibition in london a few years back. The guy is genius (as vince noir would say:p)* not to mention being a true master of the dark short film.

*if your not british just forget that bit... well... most of it actually. :p

:lol: yeh, cunningham is a total mentalist, i can't even imagine where he gets his ideas from. "Genius" indeed... along with Gary Numan* of course

Music video director/artist would be a cool job too.

*feel free to ignore this

..... beautiful song even more beautiful video, a landscape photogs dream.

.... beautiful song, charming vid.

Most reactions

Back