Wee one in the mirror...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a pic of my daughter as she was cleaning up for thanksgiving dinner. (or perhaps after... can't recall)

I liked the framing and the mirror and the lines of the mirror itself (plus shockingly I think she's kinda cute)... but I was curious... is it a neat picture? Or am I just doing the daddy thing and being blinded by the fact that it's my 3-year old in pigtails?

Tell me honestly! I have a thick skin, so no worries. :)

Thanksgiving%202008%20-%20022.jpg

Nice shot. Cute kid. Like how the mirror frames her face and the lighting looks good. Only thing is the extra line in the glass that cuts though her face is realy distracting. Don't kno if it could be cloned out.

This is a pic of my daughter as she was cleaning up for thanksgiving dinner. (or perhaps after... can't recall)

I liked the framing and the mirror and the lines of the mirror itself (plus shockingly I think she's kinda cute)... but I was curious... is it a neat picture? Or am I just doing the daddy thing and being blinded by the fact that it's my 3-year old in pigtails?

Tell me honestly! I have a thick skin, so no worries. :)

Thanksgiving%202008%20-%20022.jpg

Very beautiful wee girl. :D

Thanks, guys. I don't think I could clone out the line... honestly I don't think I'd want to. It's kinda neat even though it cuts her face in pieces. :lol:

Most reactions

Back