Weeds to some flowers to others

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Gorgeous! Love the DOF and the color tones... The higher res images look so much more detailed..> :D Lovely job Andy!

Nice! #1 is my fave...so simple, with that warm colour, and the excellent dof.

Nice series. I like the colors. Soft, natural.

#1 is excellent. Weeds or flowers?- Well, do they stick in your socks? If they do, then they are probably the kind of flowers that stick in your socks.

abraxas said:
#1 is excellent. Weeds or flowers?- Well, do they stick in your socks? If they do, then they are probably the kind of flowers that stick in your socks.

I'd never looked at it that way before :lol:

i'm with Anty & Hoppy too, love the warm tones in the first one... the DOF adds to it as well. :thumbup:

/\ funny thing was I was trying to get a shot like LaFoto's

just out of interest, does anyone know what plants they are? I've no idea when it comes to plants

I know there was a reason for liking you Hoppy :lol:

Nice colours and attention to detail. I think you would get some good results shooting plants and flowers in a listed garden, perhaps even with butterflies on them. Not sure what the nearest one to us is though.

lostprophet said:
just out of interest, does anyone know what plants they are? I've no idea when it comes to plants

Teasals. The missus keeps getting me to pull over when she sees a good bunch of them :roll:

Great set of shots LP :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back